02 October 2006

I See Ghosts

Everyday, I see ghosts lurking throughout the land. Creatures with no purpose for existing-- being, but not living. If you look hard enough, you will see them-- eveywhere, everyday, whatever you may be doing. They are part of our lives, their movements affect us, for we are all one.

They cloud our vision on what is, rather than what can be. Oh, these unknowing ghosts, how they can topple towers capable of kingly visions!

I, on the other hand, have long ago accepted my mortality and resolved to no longer live this life as a ghost. I will inject meaning in whatever I do, direct compassion to fellow my fellow creatures, strive for a higher purpose, enjoy the beauty and bounty of Mother Earth, live life to the fullest and spread my wings so wide that they may touch those my eyes will not reach.

No comments: